About Ryan Potter
Become A Patron On Patreon
Create A Relaxing Environment
Essential Oil Diffuser
Lemon Essential Oil For Cleansing
Oregano Essential Oil For Anti-funal
Tea Tree Essential Oil For Anti-bacterial
Frankincense Essential Oil For Mood Balance
Peppermint Essential Oil For Pain Relief
Rosemary Essential Oil For Memory
Lavender Essential Oil For Deeper Sleep
Stress Relief And Relaxation
Eucalyptus Essential Oil For Stress Relief
Alpha Wave Entrainment For Deeper Relaxation
Ocean Wave Projector
Ocean Wave Sound Maker
Theta Wave Entrainment For Deep Sleep
Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillows
Bamboo Sheets For Heat Resistance
Ear Plugs To Block Out Sound
Eye Mask To Block Out Light
Memory Foam Mattress
Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Portable Air Conditioner
Daytime Energy Support
Energy Wheat Grass Tablets
Antacid Baking Soda Capsules
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Curcumin Capsules
Carb Blocking Garcinia Cambodia Capsules
Bloating Relief Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules
Immune System Support
Immune Boosting Infection Formula Capsules
Natural Hair Recoloring
Copper Chelate Tablets
Deeper Relaxation Valerian Root Capsules
Dream Better 5-HTP Capsules
Mood Balancing Lithium Orotate Tablets
Energy Guided Meditation Video
Jill Hernandez Directions
Ryan Potter Directions
Smirks And Rec Event Request Form
Indicates required field
Host Meetup Name/ID
Host Contact Email
Add a title similar to the one in any event related to the activity or place of the event you want planned:
What's the event start and end time?
What's the date or date range for the event?
Include and image related to the event that has a resolution about 1000 x 800 pixels or higher (Google or Bing are great for images):
Max file size: 20MB
Copy and paste the event description into a word document.
1. The first paragraph should be an about section of the activity or place of the event. This can be found on the company website or by typing about 'company name' into google search.
2. The second section includes the itinerary, discounts, parking, food/drink, etc. change necessary fill in the blank info.
3. This gives an overall conclusion for the event and provides additional need to know info including a website link for frequently asked questions or for the company website.
4. The hashtag or # helps with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Change this to the activity or place name instead. Each word is capitalized to pop out as well connected for keyword optimization.
5. Change my name to your name, no need for a parenthesis on title unless you'd like to.
6. Highlight the whole word document, right click the highlighted text, change to capitalize the first letter of every word. This helps out with SEO as well. Copy and paste the text into the Description details placeholder below.
Will this be a one time event or repeating event? If repeated, add a frequency of weekly, every other week, or once every month.
What's the physical address of the place for the event?
If necessary, what capacity number do we need to cap out for the event?
I can add you as a temporary host for these events so you do not show as a permanent host for other events. Eventually, I will be holding Q&A events and training of business mechanisms for leadership. It's not a perfect process. As long as you do the best you can, that's what matters the most.
Remember to tailor the information in terms of what makes you happy. Hosts set the emotional tone. Doing this will attract like-minded people in terms of your interest(s). We are focused on quality rather than quantity. I created a statement that helps with hosting. The ones who want to will, the ones who can't won't, and the ones who are going for the social connection won't care what is planned.
Please remember that trash talking and other potentially abusive tendencies need to be managed to help everyone feel comfortable. As the organizer, everyone tells me everything. This group is intended to be a support group, so we need to build each other up rather than tear each other down. Trash talking usually turns people away and attracts the wrong mind set for the group. This information can be discussed more in person if desired.
Mechanisms that you can look into or ask about in person:
Build, Break, Build for constructive criticism
Feel, felt, found for empathizing
Open ended questions for conversation and relating
Questions or Concerns?
Submit Event Request Form
Experience The New You
Relaxation Services, since 2015
San Antonio, TX
NOURISH YOUR HEALTH