Smirks And Rec Event Request Form
Indicates required field
Host Meetup Name/ID
Host Contact Email
Add a title similar to the one in any event related to the activity or place of the event you want planned:
What's the event start and end time?
What's the date or date range for the event?
Include and image related to the event that has a resolution about 1000 x 800 pixels or higher (Google or Bing are great for images):
Max file size: 20MB
Copy and paste the event description into a word document.
1. The first paragraph should be an about section of the activity or place of the event. This can be found on the company website or by typing about 'company name' into google search.
2. The second section includes the itinerary, discounts, parking, food/drink, etc. change necessary fill in the blank info.
3. This gives an overall conclusion for the event and provides additional need to know info including a website link for frequently asked questions or for the company website.
4. The hashtag or # helps with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Change this to the activity or place name instead. Each word is capitalized to pop out as well connected for keyword optimization.
5. Change my name to your name, no need for a parenthesis on title unless you'd like to.
6. Highlight the whole word document, right click the highlighted text, change to capitalize the first letter of every word. This helps out with SEO as well. Copy and paste the text into the Description details placeholder below.
Will this be a one time event or repeating event? If repeated, add a frequency of weekly, every other week, or once every month.
What's the physical address of the place for the event?
If necessary, what capacity number do we need to cap out for the event?
I can add you as a temporary host for these events so you do not show as a permanent host for other events. Eventually, I will be holding Q&A events and training of business mechanisms for leadership. It's not a perfect process. As long as you do the best you can, that's what matters the most.
Remember to tailor the information in terms of what makes you happy. Hosts set the emotional tone. Doing this will attract like-minded people in terms of your interest(s). We are focused on quality rather than quantity. I created a statement that helps with hosting. The ones who want to will, the ones who can't won't, and the ones who are going for the social connection won't care what is planned.
Please remember that trash talking and other potentially abusive tendencies need to be managed to help everyone feel comfortable. As the organizer, everyone tells me everything. This group is intended to be a support group, so we need to build each other up rather than tear each other down. Trash talking usually turns people away and attracts the wrong mind set for the group. This information can be discussed more in person if desired.
Mechanisms that you can look into or ask about in person:
Build, Break, Build for constructive criticism
Feel, felt, found for empathizing
Open ended questions for conversation and relating
Questions or Concerns?
Submit Event Request Form
Body Smirks LLC
Experience The New You!
Wellness Services since July 2015
Solo Practitioner Ryan Potter's TX License #: MT128655
Solo Practitioner Ryan Potter's TX License #: MI3724
Solo Practitioner Ryan Potter's NPI #: 1982209698
San Antonio, TX